Configuring the BlogsLike its other features, Tiki's blogs are fully customizable. You can have as many different blogs on your site as you want.
TipYou can watch a short video that demonstrates this procedure.
From the Administration page:
- Click Blogs
TipYou can also access the Administration: Blog page by typing http://www.yourdomain.com/tiki-admin.php?page=blogs in your web browser.
- The Administration: Blogs page lists all the options to customize your Tiki blogging system.
- On the General Settings tab, in the Comments area, enable the Comments on blog posts feature. This will allow visitors to post comments to each of your blog entries.
You can also specify the maximum number of comments to show per page and default sorting order of the comments. Leave the other options as their default setting.
NoteRefer to the TikiWiki documentation for complete information on all the blog configuration options.
- On the Blogs Listing tab, you can specify which fields appear, when listing the blogs on your site.
- Leave the options as their default setting.
- Click Change Preferences. Tiki saves the information and reloads the page.
Listing the BlogsTo view all of the blogs on your site:
From the menu:
- Select Blogs > List Blogs.
- The List Blogs page shows the current blogs.
The visible columns in the listing are determined by the options you selected on the Blog listings tab.
Let's create a new blog.